Safety signs are essential for preventing accidents and injuries.
Symbols that are internationally agreed and globally used in safety signs ensure clarity and consistency, regardless of language, culture or setting.
Our Emergency and First Aid Signs will help you indicate evacuation routes, location of safety equipment or facility, safety actions, emergency exits and assembly points.
- Rigid plastic safety signs.
- Various sizes available.
- Mounting material not included.
- Clear safety indications.
- Pictograms comply with the ISO 7010 standard for safety signs.
- Globally recognised range of Emergency and First Aid safety pictograms.
- Can be used for a wide variety of applications: on walls, doors, windows, glass and metal partitions, etc.
- In workplaces and other locations where people need to clearly be informed about safety matters : Industries, retail shops, warehouses, public spaces, administrative offices, medical facilities, schools, etc.
- Made of recyclable polypropylene plastic.
- Thickness: 1.4 mm.
- TIP: just attach the sign using double-sided tape or an adhesive magnetic strip, or by simply screwing straight through the sign.
- 1 pc with barcode.
- 10 pcs per box.