The Sterifold wall unit is the ideal product to display and access information in places that are sensitive to microbe proliferation.
On documents handled by numerous users, microbes, germs, and bacteria can reproduce, transmit and possibly cause contagious diseases.
Thanks to an exclusive technology, the silver ions included in Sterifold pockets deter microbial growth by eliminating micro-organisms presenting a health risk.
Now available with a magnet it can be mounted just about anywhere!
- Light grey metal wall unit with 4 side stops.
- Magnetic strips mounted on the back.
- A4 Glare-free PVC Sterifold antimicrobial pivoting pockets.
- Antimicrobial PVC treated with silver ions, a natural antimicrobial agent that destroys microorganisms such as bacteria, mould, yeast, viruses and fungi that are deposited.
- Pockets available in portrait with top opening.
- Includes 5 clip-on index tabs with inserts (neutral/colour).
- Also includes mounting instructions.
- Pockets have exclusive Tarifold steel wire technology.
- Powerful magnetic mounting.
- Instant mounting and dismounting.
- Sterifold: the only pockets designed to present and organise paper information in places where the proliferation of bacteria presents a risk.
- Antimicrobial properties are immediately active.
- 24/7 protection even after cleaning.
- The pockets prevent the formation of a biofilm, reducing proliferation and slowing the spread of hand transmitted diseases.
- Avoids cross-contamination if touched by more than one person.
- Destroys 99.9% of microbes in under 2h (tested in laboratory).
- Proven efficiency against COVID-19.
- Certified EPA and FDA for the USA.
- Conforms to the European directive on biocidal products 98/88/EC.
- An extra precaution that reassures employees and customers alike.
- System is infinitely extendable by simply coupling items side by side on the wall: easily adapts to the volume of documents.
- Mounts to all metal surfaces in an instant and without tools.
- Particularly useful for factory displays, on machines, metal walls, whiteboards, …
- Especially suitable for environments at high risk of microbial proliferation: medical, paramedical, and pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, kitchens, restaurants, food industries…
- Also, ideal to use in places receiving the public where there is a high risk of cross-contamination between people: public buildings, retail stores, malls, supermarkets, schools, cinemas, restaurants, bars, etc.
- For optimum anti-microbe protection, we recommend that you replace your Sterifold pockets every 2 years.
- Wall unit is metal with grey epoxy paint.
- Magnet strip with a resistance of 17.5 N.
- Original wire reinforced pockets with metal pivots.
- 110µ antimicrobial PVC pocket.
- Product dimensions when open: 500 x 350 x 120 mm.
- Made in France.
- Packed per unit in a neutral cardboard box size 390 x 245 x 45 mm.
- The pockets are packed in bags to protect them from the damp and dust.