Sterifold stainless steel kits are perfectly adapted to places where hygiene is a must!
Prefer them to your standard kits on appearance of even the lowest risk of microbial proliferation. The Sterifold pocket is the only one to allow paper information to be provided and organised while putting a halt to germs and bacteria.
- The kits are especially adapted to work environments subject to HACCP hygiene standards, together with damp environments or those subject to water contamination.
- The first system boasting 100% hygiene combining the recognised characteristics of stainless steel and silver ion-treated anti-microbial PVC.
- Pockets are opened on the inner side (side with pivots) to avoid water infiltration.
- Stainless steel wall unit equipped with 10 PVC Sterifold antibacterial pivoting pockets.
- Stainless steel pivots.
- Available with white or black pockets.
- 5 clip-on index tabs (neutral/color inserts).
- Includes bracket to hold pockets.
- Infinitely extendable by simply assembling units side-by-side.
For optimal anti-microbial protection, we recommend that you replace your Sterifold pockets every 2 years.
IMPORTANT: Using Sterifold does not replace routine hygiene practices (washing, disinfection…).