ADHESIVE SAFETY PICTOGRAMS
Good visual communication is an integral part of a LEAN management approach. Safety pictograms are a simple and universal way to structure communication and convey important messages. They play an essential role in personal safety by minimizing risks.
- Bright and highly visible colours.
- Extra-strong adhesive.
- Highly resistant PVC suitable for the passage of pedestrians and machines.
- Anti-slip resistance R9 according to DIN 51130.
- Resistant to water and cleaning products.
- Resistant to abrasions and tears.
- Large format round PVC anti-slip adhesive pictograms.
- Numerous safety symbols available: danger, prohibition, obligation.
- Symbols in compliance with standard NF EN ISO 7010 version April 2013.
Places to use
For indoor use on clean, smooth floors, walls or doors. For use in warehouses, production plants, logistics distribution centers or any place where safety instructions need to be emphasized.
Symbols in compliance with standard NF EN ISO 7010 version April 2013.