TARIFOLD NOW TAKES BACK AND RECYCLES ITS POCKETS!
Return your old pockets to Tarifold, we are committed to recycling them with professional partners according to current standards!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHAT WE TAKE BACK
WHAT WE DON’T TAKE BACK
Questions & Answers
Do you cover the costs for sending the pockets?
The cost of returning the pockets is the responsibility of the sender.
How do you recycle the pockets we return to you?
Here are the different steps in recycling Tarifold pockets:
- Upon receipt of returns, we disassemble the used pockets.
- Recovered plastic is stored in railings.
- Full railings are removed by our service provider, who crushes, separates and sorts the plastic.
- Plastic is transformed into flakes, micronized powder and extruded granules then sold as a raw material to companies manufacturing street furniture, polyester fibers or wadding for cushion padding.
- Metal parts are store in a separate container. They will be recovered by a recycling company.
Sustainability & partnerships
By renewing your pockets, you contribute to the effort to reduce plastic waste in the oceans.
Tarifold is committed to The SeaCleaners France by donating 0.02€ for each purchase of 10 pockets.
Find all the information related to this partnership by clicking here.