Sterifold stainless steel kits are perfectly adapted to places where hygiene is a must!
Tarifold antimicrobial stainless steel desktop units are especially adapted to work environments subject to HACCP* hygiene standards, damp environments or those subject to water contamination.
The first system boasting 100% hygiene combining the recognized characteristics of stainless steel (will not rust) and silver ion-treated antimicrobial PVC display pockets.
- Patented antimicrobial compound is embedded into pocket materials providing effective and long-lasting protection
- One-piece steel wire pocket frames keeps pockets rigid while still being flexible enough to insert and remove documents from your display unit
- Non-glare PVC display panels with steel frames and metal pivots will not split, crack or break apart
- These desktop units can be expanded by adding additional stainless steel brackets and antimicrobial display pockets
- For optimal antimicrobial protection, it is recommended you replace the display pockets every 2 years
Places to use:
Commercial Kitchens, Hospitals, Hotels, Laboratories, Medical Centers, Offices and Reception areas.
*HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.