STERIFOLD STAINLESS STEEL ANTIBACTERIAL DESK KIT
Sterifold-stainless steel kits are perfectly adapted to places where hygiene is a must.
Prefer them to your standard kits on appearance of the even the lowest risk of microbial proliferation. The Sterifold pocket is the only one to allow paper information to be provided and organised while putting a halt to germs and bacteria.
- The kits are especially adapted to work environments subject to HACCP hygiene standards, together with damp environments or those subject to water contamination.
- A unique system combining the recognised characteristics of stainless steel and silver ion-treated anti-microbial PVC.
- Pockets are opened on the inner side (side with pivots) to avoid water infiltration.
- Stainless steel desk unit equipped with side.stops for pocket support.
- 10 PVC Sterifold antibacterial pivoting pockets.
- Stainless steel pivots.
- Available with white or black pockets.
- Includes bracket to hold pockets.
- 5 clip-on index tabs (neutral/color inserts).
- Base can also be wall-mounted.
- Stainless steel screws included for assembly.
- Extendable from 10 to 30 pockets by adding Sterifold stainless steel wall units (Art. 414567) side-by-side on base.
The kits are especially adapted to work environments subject to HACCP hygiene standards, together with damp environments or those subject to water contamination.
For optimal anti-microbial protection, we recommend that you replace your Sterifold pockets every 2 years. IMPORTANT: Using Sterifold does not replace routine hygiene practices (washing, disinfection…)